The MMCD Association website is optimized for Chromium-based browsers, and we suggest using Google Chrome when accessing the site. If you are experience issues, check that your browser has the latest software and is up-to-date.
If you aren’t sure what browser you’re using or if it’s up-to-date, visit https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
Pop-up Window Troubleshooting
- Go to the webpage that you are trying to access (ie. MMCD Platinum Server Edition page)
- Click the icon with three vertical dots in the top right, and select Settings
- Select Privacy and Security in the settings menu
- Scroll down and select Site Settings
- Scroll down and select Pop-ups and Redirects
- Confirm that the ‘allow pop-ups’ slider is turned on, or add the site URL to the ‘Allowed’ list at the bottom of the page.
(Note: Safari doesn’t allow you to block pop-ups on a per site basis, pop-ups are either ‘on’ or ‘off’)
- From the Safari menu, choose Preferences... and click the Security tab
- Ensure the Block pop-up windows option is not checked. Unchecking this option will allow pop-ups
- To block pop-ups once again, check the Block pop-up windows checkbox.
- Go to the MMCD webpage where you want to allow pop-ups
- Click the icon with three horizontal bars in the top right corner
- Select Options if you’re on Windows, or Preferences if you on a Mac
- Select Privacy and Security
- Scroll down to the Permissions section until you see ‘Block pop-up windows’ and select Exceptions
- Enter the MMCD website into the exceptions field, and click save changes.
- Go to the MMCD webpage where you want to allow pop-ups, and copy the URL
- Click the gear icon on the far right, and select Internet Options
- Select Privacy
- Under Pop-up Blocker ensure the Turn on Pop-up Blocker checkbox is checked, and then click Settings
- Paste the MMCD website URL into the ‘allow’ field, and click add.