The 2022 Infrastructure Data Standard is now available. To get your free copy, visit the Documents Store.
This substantial update contains over 200 discrete changes to the previous standard, issued in 2018. The association’s Board of Directors gratefully recognizes the following contributors: Andrew Walther P.Eng., City of Burnaby, District of Saanich, City of Prince George, and consultants that provided input to this update.
The MMCD Infrastructure Data Standards include the following components:
- Municipal CAD Standard – Civil 3D DWT and Supporting Files
- Drawing Production Standard – Consistency in Design/Construction Drawing Appearance
- Construction Modeling Standard – Level of Detail for Construction Staking Data
- Construction Administration Standard – Quantity Takeoffs and Bid Specifications
- Asset Data Exchange Standard – Attributed IFT (Issued for Tender) and Post Construction Submissions
- Asset Data Management Register – Infrastructure Data Schema
The full MMCD IDS Guide is available at https://apw.retrieve.com/store/#/mmcd and includes:
- Videos detailing the contents of the IDS
- A comprehensive list of changes contained in the 2022 edition
- Instructions for installation and usage
- Opportunity to provide feedback and suggest improvements
The MMCD Infrastructure Data Standards development strategy is shown in the following diagram:
If you have any questions or comments, please call or email: